Céad Míle Fáilte!... (One hundred thousand welcomes!)

"Enchanting Ireland"... Take an artistic journey to the Emerald Isle as seen through the eyes and palette of American Artist, Bernie Rosage Jr. A collection of paintings and adventures inspired by two trips Bernie and his wife, Tami, took to the Emerald Isle. The first trip was in 2008 and the second was in 2014.

Bernie has been blogging their adventures and the background of this collection on this blog... browse around and enjoy yourself.

Paintings are available for purchase... Click HERE to see the collection, availability, and prices.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

The origin of this blog, "Enchanting Ireland" explained...

I just received some great news... my recent trip to Ireland will be the inspiration behind my first solo art exhibit set for the Baysden Gallery in August 2009. The exhibit is titled "Enchanting Ireland" and I have exactly one year to paint approx. 24 paintings for the show. I look forward to sharing this journey with you and could use your encouragement every step of the way. I have been sorting through the 1900+ reference images I took trying to chronicle a story about this special trip. I hope to capture the beauty of the country and her people in this special series... thus the reason for this new blog... ENCHANTING IRELAND.




Read my bio and visit my links in the side bar for additional info. I look forward to sharing this adventure with you...

Stay tuned...Bernie

No comments: